Saturday, April 19, 2008

I am currently in Cleveland, Ohio for my oldest son's senior recital (He a trombone performance major at Cleveland Institute of Music) and I just checked my email. I learned some information that I wanted to pass on. For those of you who are members of Magnolia Sampler Guild, you know we had a special program on Martha Washington this past Thursday, along with a costumed visit from Martha herself! I designed a special piece to commemorate this program (I'll post a picture when I return home) that was a gift to all who attended. I plan to design more pieces to accompany the "pocket". Anyway, I sized this pocket to hang on the new Longaberger Oval Spring basket (I also made a liner for the basket to match the pocket finishing fabric). The email I received informed me of a Longaberger sale on this basket from today until April 30. The basket is regularly priced at $50 and is on sale for $29 (plus shipping and handling). If you're interested please email me and I'll send you information about ordering the basket. I hope I post pictures on Tuesday before I leave again on Wednesday for Paducah, KY for the quilt festival.

No comments: