Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Martha's Sewing Basket clarification

I've gotten lots of emails from you about my upcoming plans for Martha's Sewing Basket. Thanks for your interest. The Little Pocket pictured was a special design that I did for the Magnolia Sampler Guild program about Martha Washington (where we had a costumed speaker). I've decided to expand on this idea and release several pieces for the basket. These pieces will be released commercially (through shops) later this year, as a "club type" release. I haven't worked out the details yet. The actual basket is a Longaberger Oval Spring basket that was introduced in March and is on sale through today. The liner that I will be releasing the pattern for is this basket. However, you may design your own liner for any other type of basket or shaker box if you wish.
I will have more information next week about the pocket and how that will be available. Just stay tuned for more updates, but if you want to purchase a basket on sale, then contact your Longaberger representative, or if you don't have one, you can email me, but sale ends tonight. I will be checking my email until 11pm EST, or you may call me (check my website for phone number) www.fancywork.net

2 comments:

Katrina said...

My basket arrived yesterday :-). I love the basket.

Roberta said...

Hi Jane, just a quick hello and to say how lovely the basket with the smalls looks. Can't wait to get the project patterns when you get them ready for sale.

Hope to see you soon,
Roberta