Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Pictures of the "Martha Sewing Basket and Pocket"



A quick post before I leave for Paducah...Many of you asked for a picture of the "Martha" basket and liner, so here they are. I lined the basket with fabric from the Old Virginia Calicos collection by Quilting Treasures (one fabric for the main lining and several scrap for the pieced border). I ordered mine from an online quilt shop. I'll post that info next week when I return. I plan to use various prints from this collection as I make other items for the basket. I'll update the blog as I begin working on them. I will post later in May if the "Martha's Little Pocket" will be available. But don't worry, there will be plenty of items to fill your basket. The Longaberger basket is on sale April 19-30, after that regular price. The one in the picture is warm brown.

No comments: